Where am I?
Facilities and Accessibility
Spring Hill Elementary is a beautiful facility where students, parents and community members will quickly feel at home! A spacious Library Media Center is the central focus when you enter our building. Architecturally, the building is set up in pods that are found off of the four corners of the Library Media Center. Some of the other features of our building include:
- Four early childhood classrooms
- Three kindergarten classrooms
- Three first grade classrooms
- Three second grade classrooms
- Three third grade classrooms
- Three fourth grade classrooms
- Three fifth grade classrooms
- Two computer labs with 27 computers in each and also a computer laptop cart with 30 additional computers
- A very spacious gymnasium that is home to physical education classes, play time and also community events
- Music room with stage area
- Multi-purpose room that serves as the school’s cafeteria, auditorium and space for assemblies
- Two age-appropriate playgrounds are available to students.
- Huge green spaces for outdoor activities and games
- A science laboratory/art room
- Home to Spring Hill Parents as Teachers Program
- Additional classrooms and workspaces for specials classes, special services, the school nurse, counselor and more
Accessibility of Facilities
To obtain specific information as to the existence and location of services, activities, and facilities that are accessible to and usable by persons with disabilities please contact the school Principal at 913-592-7277.